Latin Day 2015 Archives
Friday, May 1, 2015: non semper ea sunt quae videntur
The winning T-shirt design came from Krysta, a Latin III student at Southington High School, who will receive free admission to CSLD 2015 as well as two complimentary t-shirts as a prize. Congratulationes!
To increase students’ accountability for their behavior, we will have closer supervision of each aspect of the testing this year. Students may enter only during the first 15 minutes of the testing session.
- Entrance and exit will be restricted to one check point.
- 2 proctors will give table numbers and check for tunics as students arrive.
- Students will receive a card with their assigned table number at the door.
- Students will not be permitted to sit with friends from their school.
- Students will only be able to take three tests in any given testing session.
Any noisy or uncooperative student will have their test confiscated, will be eliminated from competition and the test sheet will be returned to their teacher.
Couple – Jupiter and any female relating to theme
Female – Thetis
Male – Proteus
Other Contest Information
The following categories had no changes for 2015: athletic contests, display projects